Senior Pets need special care!
As your pet gets older, it is especially important to watch for subtle symptoms of illness. Many pets who are “slowing down” actually have a medical problem that we can treat. Common symptoms include: difficulty rising after lying down, intermittent vomiting, and weight gain or weight loss. Schedule an appointment with Lakeside Animal Hospital if you are noticing any of these problems. We would love to work with you to improve your senior pet’s quality of life!
- What does your senior pet need?
- Physical examination by a veterinarian at least every six months.
- Wellness blood work at least once every year.
- A nutrition plan that provides all the key nutrients without excess calories.
- Custom care directed by your veterinarian to address your pet’s particular needs.
- Our laser equipment can be used in therapeutic treatments.
Call us today at 954-474-8808, to schedule your pet’s senior wellness visit.