Pet Boarding You Can Count On
We understand that leaving your beloved family member in the care of another can be very stressful and we strive to make you and your pet feel at ease by providing a safe, clean, comfortable and secure environment.
You can trust in the compassion and professionalism of Lakeside Animal Hospital to care for your furry friend just as you would.
Features of Our Cat and Dog Boarding Facilities
Our four-legged guests enjoy a number of amenities, including but not limited to:
- Spacious, comfortable, and clean enclosures
- Canine indoor runs
- Spacious feline condos
- Separate feline and canine areas
- Attentive, trained and caring staff to attend to your pet
- At least three walks each day along our beautiful lake
- Every guest is provided a blanket and/or bed to relax on
- Fully air-conditioned and heated facility
- Twenty-four-hour surveillance cameras
- Alarm security system linked to the Plantation Police Department
- Science Diet Sensitive Stomach food (or we will be happy to feed a specified diet)
- Veterinary Technicians and doctors available to care for and attend to your pet(s) medical needs
Vaccine and Preventative Requirements for Boarding Guests
For the safety and health of all of our patients, the following requirements must be met by dogs and cats boarding at our pet hotel:
- Dogs boarded at our dog kennel in Plantation must be currently vaccinated against Rabies, Canine Influenza and Bordetella virus.
- Cats must be currently vaccinated against Rabies virus.
- If vaccinated at a clinic other than Lakeside Animal Hospital, medical records must be provided at the time of admission.
- If medical records are not or cannot be provided at that time, all necessary vaccinations will be administered upon arrival and before admittance to the facility.
- All pets will be examined for external and intestinal parasites and if found positive, will be treated immediately at the owner’s expense.
- We will be happy to medicate your pet if necessary but we ask that all medications arrive in their original containers, with instructions for dosing clearly indicated.
- Guests are admitted into and discharged from our facility during normal business hours only.
Want to know more before scheduling your pet’s stay? We understand. We offer tours of our facility to put your mind at ease about leaving your beloved pets in our care.
Please call us at (954) 474-8808 to speak with one of our team members for more information, to schedule a tour, or to set up your pet’s boarding reservation.